multicom Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Client 2 SP2(IR2a) W2008R2/CitrixXenApp 6 no auto nds login

Hello.

Does the auto login to the NDS works with Citrix XenApp 6 Fundamentals installed on a W2008R2 64-Bit Terminalserver?
I successfully configured a W2008R2 terminalserver without Citrix by setting the Value Type=REG_SZ, Name=TSClientAutoAdminLogon, Data=1 and Value Type=REG_SZ, Name=DefaultLoginProfile.

What I see on the Citrix W2008R2 by using a RDP connection is a login into the Windows machine, but no mapped Netwareserver volumes. When I manually login to NDS the mapped drives are ok.

Is there a solution to have only one login for windows and NDS with XenApp6 installed? I saw something to use Novell Domain Services for Windows (DSFW). Is there any other solution?

Thanks,
Michael
Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
ataubman Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Client 2 SP2(IR2a) W2008R2/CitrixXenApp 6 no auto nds lo

This is a bug in SP2, will be fixed in IR3 - due out "shortly".

Andrew C Taubman (Sorry, support is not provided via e-mail) Opinions expressed above are not necessarily those of Micro Focus.
0 Likes
Highlighted
multicom Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Client 2 SP2(IR2a) W2008R2/CitrixXenApp 6 no auto nds lo

ataubman;2193286 wrote:
This is a bug in SP2, will be fixed in IR3 - due out "shortly".

Hello.

Thank you for the information.

Michael
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.