UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Client 2 SP3

I too now have issues with this new client 2 sp3. I had a client 2 sp2 ir5 and it worked flawlessly. I updated the win7 pc to client 2 sp3 and now it won't map the drives. Won't map my home folders or anything else. Yeah, it lets me get into the pc at least but you have to go to the BIG RED N and login that way to get your mapped drives.

I should NOT have to do anything special, no reg hacks, no searching for fixes or anything like that. The client version just before this new one worked great. Update and now it's broke.

arrrrrrgggggghhh

-Hans
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Odd. Any messages when running the script? Does it run the script at
all?

>--------------

I too now have issues with this new client 2 sp3. I had a client 2 sp2
ir5 and it worked flawlessly. I updated the win7 pc to client 2 sp3
and now it won't map the drives. Won't map my home folders or anything
else. Yeah, it lets me get into the pc at least but you have to go to
the BIG RED N and login that way to get your mapped drives.

I should NOT have to do anything special, no reg hacks, no searching
for fixes or anything like that. The client version just before this
new one worked great. Update and now it's broke.

arrrrrrgggggghhh

-Hans

--
Anders Gustafsson (NKP)
The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Have an idea for a product enhancement? Please visit:
http://www.novell.com/rms

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hans,

TID 7000693?

Uwe

--
Novell Knowledge Partner (NKP)
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.