Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Customize NoRM volume reports

NoRM is great for getting lots of information about the files on your Netware volumes. I especially like the ability to check for files created older that 2 years, or files accessed over 2 years ago, etc. my question is..... Can the date of 2 years for file usage be modified? For example, I want to see the list of files that haven't been accessed in 3 years or 5 years, etc. Can this be customized and if so, how would one do this? Any insight into this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike
Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Customize NoRM volume reports

maclilly;2039337 wrote:
NoRM is great for getting lots of information about the files on your Netware volumes. I especially like the ability to check for files created older that 2 years, or files accessed over 2 years ago, etc. my question is..... Can the date of 2 years for file usage be modified? For example, I want to see the list of files that haven't been accessed in 3 years or 5 years, etc. Can this be customized and if so, how would one do this? Any insight into this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

As far as I know, you can't customize these reports any further. If you need different reports, you probably have to look for a product like this one:

Novell File Reporter
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.