Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
986 views

High Memory Utilisation since upgrade to OES11

Hi I have just upgrade a test server that only runs DHCP, DNS and DFSW but after two days mono just decides to use all evailable memory. If I restart apache it fixes the issue but is there anything I should look at. I am not even using mono on this server.

I do use iFolder but it is on another OES11 server which has also been upgraded and it doesn't have any issues.

Any ideas.

Thanks in advance.
Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: High Memory Utilisation since upgrade to OES11

I am sorry I was wrong restarting apache and tomcat didn't fix the problem. I have restarted the server without either apache and tomcat loaded and mono is still using all available memory. The server has 2GB of RAM.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.