Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1023 views

How move ndps(iprinter) from one to the other OU ?

NW65SP7.
On this server Broker and NDPSM.
i need move NDPS-printer:

cn=printer11.ou=office22.o=firma
to the
cn=printer11.ou=office44.o=firma

(not changed ndpsm).

How i can do this ??

Serg


--

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How move ndps(iprinter) from one to the other OU ?

Hi Serg,

Look in the iPrint ng. There is a thread "NDPS to iPrint upgrade" that I
posted back in 2005 that I think would answer this question.

Check it out.

-- Ken

Serg wrote:
> NW65SP7.
> On this server Broker and NDPSM.
> i need move NDPS-printer:
>
> cn=printer11.ou=office22.o=firma
> to the
> cn=printer11.ou=office44.o=firma
>
> (not changed ndpsm).
>
> How i can do this ??
>
> Serg
>
>


--
Ken McLeod
The Delphian School
http://www.delphian.org
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How move ndps(iprinter) from one to the other OU ?

Ken McLeod wrote:

> Hi Serg,
>
> Look in the iPrint ng. There is a thread "NDPS to iPrint upgrade"
> that I posted back in 2005 that I think would answer this question.
>
> Check it out.
>
> -- Ken
>
> Serg wrote:
> > NW65SP7.
> > On this server Broker and NDPSM.
> > i need move NDPS-printer:
> >
> > cn=printer11.ou=office22.o=firma
> > to the
> > cn=printer11.ou=office44.o=firma
> >
> > (not changed ndpsm).
> >
> > How i can do this ??
> >
> > Serg
> >
> >


Thank your for answer.
But i cannot found info in this "thread "NDPS to iPrint upgrade" -
How move printer from OU to the other OU (without change NDPSM)

Serg

--

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How move ndps(iprinter) from one to the other OU ?

Hi Serg,

Try:
http://forums.novell.com/novell-product-support-forums/iprint/159433-ndps-iprint-upgrade.html

This doesn't deal with EXACTLY the problem you describe, but you will
see the process of moving is not difficult, especially if you're not
changing servers.

If I was doing it, I'd just unload the broker, move the object to the
new container, change the load line in autoexec.ncf and manually reload
the broker. If you are also changing the server, just go to the thread
referenced above.

Cheers,
Ken

Serg wrote:
> Ken McLeod wrote:
>
>> Hi Serg,
>>
>> Look in the iPrint ng. There is a thread "NDPS to iPrint upgrade"
>> that I posted back in 2005 that I think would answer this question.
>>
>> Check it out.
>>
>> -- Ken
>>
>> Serg wrote:
>>> NW65SP7.
>>> On this server Broker and NDPSM.
>>> i need move NDPS-printer:
>>>
>>> cn=printer11.ou=office22.o=firma
>>> to the
>>> cn=printer11.ou=office44.o=firma
>>>
>>> (not changed ndpsm).
>>>
>>> How i can do this ??
>>>
>>> Serg
>>>
>>>

>
> Thank your for answer.
> But i cannot found info in this "thread "NDPS to iPrint upgrade" -
> How move printer from OU to the other OU (without change NDPSM)
>
> Serg
>


--
Ken McLeod
The Delphian School
http://www.delphian.org
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.