Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
wyldkao Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to replace the iFolder admin web certificate

Hi All
My customer ask me If we could replace the certificate of the ifolder certificate to another one(they use Microsoft CA)..I try to replace the /etc/ssl/serverkey.pem & servercert.pem amd restart apache2...it look like apache2 use these new certificate files...but the admin & user web console could not login.....I need restore these file , they return the function....
If anyone try to replace the default certificate ??

wencheng
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
hpfeil Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to replace the iFolder admin web certificate

We use a wild card certificate from Register.com Works well enough. We have 3 files, the .crt, .key, and .ca.crt. Then enable SSL

-Hans

>>> On 10/11/2010 at 9:06 AM, in message <wyldkao.4io880@no-mx.forums.novell.com>, wyldkao<wyldkao@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:

Hi All
My customer ask me If we could replace the certificate of the
ifolder certificate to another one(they use Microsoft CA)..I try to
replace the /etc/ssl/serverkey.pem & servercert.pem amd restart
apache2...it look like apache2 use these new certificate files...but the
admin & user web console could not login.....I need restore these file ,
they return the function....
If anyone try to replace the default certificate ??

wencheng

--
wyldkao
------------------------------------------------------------------------
wyldkao's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=1823
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=423231
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.