Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

IP address can not show in the dhcp console.

Hello,

i am use the dhsdhcp console to open the ip range.but can not show the ip address which in the range.i have try the other ou,it is normally to show all the ip address in the range.
I have check that container in console 1 and nwadmin.it can show how many ip in that range.
so can not show in dchp console?please help.

Regards & Thanks
jaguar820128
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: IP address can not show in the dhcp console.

OK, let me make sure I udnerstand this correctly:
You have a DHCP subnet for which you do not see the dynamic IP addresses using the DHCP Management console, but you do see them with other management tools like ConsoleOne or NWADMN. Is that correct?
What NetWare version are you using and what version of the DHCP Management console? Is this a tree with multiple servers?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yep.that is what i mean.
I am using netware 5.1.the dhcp console is download from server.and this is a tree with multiple servers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

When did the problem first occur? Was there some change to your network
that caused this problem?

--
Marcel Cox
http://support.novell.com/forums
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcel Cox's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=8
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.