Highlighted
mdymes Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Kanaka 3.0.0.3 seems to return the wrong cn - mapping home

After updating my 2 servers, I have a problem where I cannot get the home drive to mak on some users. This is not for every user, wich is strange, here is a kanaka log for a user having a problem. When I do not get a home drive (in the dock) it seems the CN returns as the username "Mobile"

Sep 13 2017 20:44:38 10.252.4.244 38c98659ba23 OS X 10.11.6 Plug-in 3.0.0 Get user data mobile Directory Services object could not be found. Object for CN 'mobile' was not found in the index.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
greiner Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Betreff: Kanaka 3.0.0.3 seems to return the wrong cn - mapping home

Where do you found kanaka 3.0.0.3?
0 Likes
greiner Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Betreff: Kanaka 3.0.0.3 seems to return the wrong cn - mapping home

Kanaka 3.0.1 is the latest Version and i have nothing Problems with this Software!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.