Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
PPUBJanson Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Mirroring problem 2

As in my post belowe i cant mount volume sys.
BUT - i can mount other volume - DATA and in monitor i see all the data on this DATA volume. Can you tell me IF and HOW can i move all the data from DATA volume to some other place, disk, cd? Any utility?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
snidelydev Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Mirroring problem 2

PPUBJanson;1909005 wrote:
As in my post belowe i cant mount volume sys.
BUT - i can mount other volume - DATA and in monitor i see all the data on this DATA volume. Can you tell me IF and HOW can i move all the data from DATA volume to some other place, disk, cd? Any utility?

Portlock has products that can boot without Netware and access the filesystems. Most other ways I know run on top of Netware. There is some possibility that you move the disk to another Netware system and be able to access the DATA volume normally. Is this a hot-pluggable drive?

Also, is the DATA volume in a seperate pool from SYS?

/dps

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.