Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
ckozely Absent Member.
Absent Member.

NDPS Printer not bound on Novell 6.5 SP8

I am running NETWARE 6.5 SP8 with server on IP 192.168.0.100
Host on ETC is updated with the right IP info.
I have a print server from Trendnet that use to work fine under Novell 5.0 at 192.168.0.4
So I tried to use the same setup on NDPSM version 3.03b: Novel Printer Gateway
Novell Port manager, Remote Printer LPR/TCPIP, Address: 192.168.0.4 Port: Passthrough.

I pinged from the server to 192.168.0.4 and see the print server.

Why is my printer agent for this remote printer staying on "Not Bound" status?
Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
ataubman Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NDPS Printer not bound on Novell 6.5 SP8

You might try the iPrint forum for this one iPrint

Andrew C Taubman (Sorry, support is not provided via e-mail) Opinions expressed above are not necessarily those of Micro Focus.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.