NSS monitoring via SNMP on OES 2018 SP1
It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your
posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.
These forums are peer-to-peer, best effort, volunteer run and that if your issue
is urgent or not getting a response, you might try one of the following options:
- Visit https://www.microfocus.com/support-and-services and search the knowledgebase and/or check
all the other self support options and support programs available.
- Open a service request: https://www.microfocus.com/support
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the
correct newsgroup. (http://forums.microfocus.com)
- You might consider hiring a local partner to assist you.
Be sure to read the forum FAQ about what to expect in the way of responses:
Sometimes this automatic posting will alert someone that can respond.
If this is a reply to a duplicate posting or otherwise posted in error, please
ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand
to our posting bot.
Your Micro Focus Forums Team
I have had an open SR on this for months, so far no progress.
If you are unhappy with the response to your SR, here's what to do:
- Phone in and ask that the SR be escalated or ask to speak with the engineer's manager.
- If you don't get anywhere with #1, then ask for help here and provide your SR number:
Talk to a Technical Services Manager
Never said I wasn't happy with the response. Sometimes there are issues without resolutions, leaving us to find alternative ways in resolution.
My apologies. If I had no response for months to my SR, I would be unhappy, 😉
If you are still looking for resolution, I just received an PTF from Micro Focus that resolves the SNMP issue for Bug 1100146. Appears to work as expected, I would assume you would need to call into support for access.
Just an FYI