Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
884 views

NW65SP7

I just applied the "stand alone" NW65 SP7 to my NW 65 SP5 server. Everything
went well. However after the server restarted I noticed that the SP
application did not install/upgrade iManager 2.7 nor did it install TOMCAT5.
I did the same upgrade last week on a NW 65SP5 server and iManager 2.7 and
TOMCAT5 did install. I don't know why this happened. At this point how can I
get iManager 2.7 and TOMCAT5 installed? Can I reapply the SP?

Thanks.


Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: NW65SP7

Hi,

Michael Holmes wrote:
>
> I just applied the "stand alone" NW65 SP7 to my NW 65 SP5 server. Everything
> went well. However after the server restarted I noticed that the SP
> application did not install/upgrade iManager 2.7 nor did it install TOMCAT5.


Then you either hadn't, or the SP couldn't find iManager 2.5 or 2.6
installed on that server. The SP install doesn't update any other
version of iManager to 2.7.


> I don't know why this happened. At this point how can I
> get iManager 2.7 and TOMCAT5 installed? Can I reapply the SP?


Your best bet is to download the SP7 overlay CDs, and add them through
the GUI install option from the products CD (or the DVD of course, if
you have a DVD drive in the server).

CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Novell Product Support Forum Sysop
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de
CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Micro Focus Knowledge Partner
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NW65SP7

Michael Holmes,
> At this point how can I
> get iManager 2.7 and TOMCAT5 installed? Can I reapply the SP?
>

A better way would be to use the Sp7 overlay PRODUCTS CD and simply
install from there.

- Anders Gustafsson, Engineer, CNE6, ASE
NSC Volunteer Sysop
Pedago, The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Novell does not monitor these forums officially.
Enhancement requests for all Novell products may be made at
http://support.novell.com/enhancement

Using VA 5.51 build 315 on Windows 2000 build 2600

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NW65SP7

After I posted my message, I found a post from someone who had a similar
problem with APACHE and using the GUI and the products Cd solved their
problem. I did that and it worked...

thanks.

"Anders Gustafsson" <dalton@nomail.to.me> wrote in message
news:VA.00002d0a.001e998e@nomail.to.me...
> Michael Holmes,
>> At this point how can I
>> get iManager 2.7 and TOMCAT5 installed? Can I reapply the SP?
>>

> A better way would be to use the Sp7 overlay PRODUCTS CD and simply
> install from there.
>
> - Anders Gustafsson, Engineer, CNE6, ASE
> NSC Volunteer Sysop
> Pedago, The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)
>
> Novell does not monitor these forums officially.
> Enhancement requests for all Novell products may be made at
> http://support.novell.com/enhancement
>
> Using VA 5.51 build 315 on Windows 2000 build 2600
>



0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.