Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

NetStorage trouble

Hi!

I am trying to change the config on NetStorage. Regardless if I try to access the config thru iManager or the server directly (https://<server>/oneNet/nsAdmin) the pages are blank. Anyone seen this or got any ideas how to fix it?

--
Frode Sjovatsen
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: NetStorage trouble

I've only gotten the "blank" pages when using iManager. I've never seen it on the "nsadmin" pages.

The only fix I've ever been able to get working is to literally reinstall the server from scratch (not even removing NetStorage and reinstalling will fix it).

Novell has duplicated the bug with iManager, however, but not sure if/when a fix will be out for it.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.