Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not having sufficient rights to purge

Hi, On N/W 6.5 I get.."You do not have sufficient rights to perform this operation" when I attempt to use utilities:purge. This used to work.

There is an old post, Netware 5.0, about back-reving some files in a UTP-8 patch. If that is the solution for this would someone please give me the details of what to do?

I would need to know if the patch in at support NOVELL (for the server I presume).

Thanks a lot. Leroy
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Are you on SP5 by any chance? Your problem sounds a lot like the following:

10100419: Error: You do not have sufficient rights to complete this operation.

If you are in that case, then udating your server to a current SP should fix the issue.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.