axteraa Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Novell Client 2 SP1 for Windows Server 2008 R2

I am looking at the download information for the above - NOVELL: Downloads - Novell Client 2 SP1 for Windows Server 2008 R2

I see that it lists in the features:
# Integrated login with Windows (single username and password)
# Integrated eDirectory™ login support for Windows Terminal Services
# Integrated eDirectory login and script support for TS Remote Applications.

Can someone tell me what this means? I have looked through the documentation and the only thing I can find is a reference to TSAutoAdminLogon. Is that what it is referring to or something else?

thanks for any help
Arend
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
GreenNight Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Novell Client 2 SP1 for Windows Server 2008 R2

Basically if you are on a 7 or Vista workstation and you rdp to the TS, it bypasses the Novell Client login. Your Windows client asks for a userid and password, and it logs you into the TS automatically.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.