Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Now what Sles 11sp1 xen host can't install oes2sp3...

Wow, what a bummer this is. Apparently I cannot install oes2sp3 on a sles11sp1 xen host. I keep getting errors and the documentations don't mention anything other than sles10sp4. Yes my oes2sp1 server continues to function just fine on the sles11 xen kernel.

Is there anything i can do? Do I have to wait until 2012 or 13 in order to install oes2sp3 on a sles11 box? The ironic thing is that I was instructed to upgrade the xen host to sles 11 sp 1 by a Novell engineer. He mentioned that there are better tools and support for xen in sles 11. Rats....

Suggestions?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You can try OES11 that released today for SLES11 🙂
http://www.novell.com/communities/node/13473/oes-grows-oes11

- Joakim Jader
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

jmcg;2160468 wrote:
Apparently I cannot install oes2sp3 on a sles11sp1 xen host.

Hi jmcg,

What seems to be the problem? Can you provide a few more details?

My Dom0 is SLES11-SP1 and I have an OES2-SP3 DomU. I can't remember if I upgraded from OES2-SP2...
_____
Kevin Boyle - Knowledge Partner - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Who are the Knowledge Partners?
If you appreciate my comments, please click the Like button.
If I have resolved your issue, please click the Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.