Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OES 11 -> Channels For Early Access ? (or Novell Filr)

Hello

With the release of OES 11, i am looking for the Novell Filr product to test.

Its available Novell Filr with OES 11, or in some special channel ?

Regards
Victor
Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Filr hasn't reached final release status yet. You would have to use a beta or pre-release version I would imagine at this point. The Filr page says the following:

"Customers who have current maintenance for Novell Open Enterprise Server will be entitled to Novell Filr when it ships in 2012. Others will be able to purchase Filr stand-alone later in the year and leverage it across Windows File Servers and NAS devices."

vgalino;2161247 wrote:
Hello

With the release of OES 11, i am looking for the Novell Filr product to test.

Its available Novell Filr with OES 11, or in some special channel ?

Regards
Victor
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The coolsolution selection mentions filr in OES11SP1 along with iPrint update http://www.novell.com/communities/node/13473/oes-grows-oes11

steve
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Or at least as a separate feature update pack somewhere alongside the release of SP1 potentially- but I guess we still don't know the exact release date for either SP1 or Filr yet- so the OP might still need to wait a while to get his hands on the Filr final release, unless he decides to test a beta copy in the works.

sgardiner;2161430 wrote:
The coolsolution selection mentions filr in OES11SP1 along with iPrint update Open Enterprise Server 11 -- the start of good things to come | Novell User Communities

steve
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OK, Many thanks, I Am waiting this product. I think its very good and a lot of potentiall for the OES Customers.
Regards
Victor
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.