UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.

OES + iManager + password reset

To establish a possibility to set/renew passwords without the NCP-Client I check iManager and found in the NPM 'Passwords' in 'Challenge Sets' and 'Password Policys' a few options to configure.

But how I use this in e.g. GW-WebAccess, or the iManager login itself., or FiLR, Vibe, ... Is there a HowTo?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies

Documentation shows:

You manage the policy for Password Self-Service by using one of the following:

iManager
Most of this chapter describes how to manage password self-service using iManager.
(...)

Users access the Password Self-Service features by using one of the following:

iManager 2.0.2 portal
The Password Self-Service features were removed from iManager 2.6 and later, so in order for users to use the self-service features, you must have a server running iManager 2.0.2.

wtf??

Just now there is iManager 3.1.3 or above in OES2018 ... But no documentaion about password self service ...
0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Hi; I know, old post, but did you find out on how to do a password reset? Especially for "ldap services" like Filr/Vibe/Webaccess?

I still have not found anything usable in the documentation...

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.