Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OES11SP2 Not Showing Up for SMT Clients

Since SP2 came out, we've been trying to get everything ready to test the upgrade from OES11SP1 to OES11SP2. We're having trouble getting our SMT clients to see the update though. Our SMT server that connects directly to NCC shows the patch that enables the update. Our clients though show no updates available. I've mirrored down the new SP2 channels that showed up to the SMT server. Is there anything else I am missing to get the patch to show up? zypper ca shows the same repositories for both the SMT server and clients.

Thanks,
Jason
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Answering my own question. The Enable Update patch must not have been in the SMT channels yet when our sync ran last night. It is there today though.
0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

On 29/01/2014 23:06, jmlester wrote:

> Answering my own question. The Enable Update patch must not have been
> in the SMT channels yet when our sync ran last night. It is there today
> though.

The update patch was only released yesterday so would not have been
available to mirror before then.

HTH.
--
Simon
Novell Knowledge Partner

------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
please show your appreciation and click on the star below. Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.