Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
920 views

Powerchute

What version of Powerchute are you running on your
NW 6.5 OES box? The agent in the Business edition
gives no feedback on the console like the older 4.X series.
JUst an added java screen blathering about serial communications.
I find it to be quite lame. I'd rather use the 4.X version.
Anyone doing that?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Powerchute

G of Borg wrote:

> What version of Powerchute are you running on your
> NW 6.5 OES box? The agent in the Business edition
> gives no feedback on the console like the older 4.X series.
> JUst an added java screen blathering about serial communications.
> I find it to be quite lame. I'd rather use the 4.X version.
> Anyone doing that?


<crickets> Wow...Nobody is running UPS monitoring?
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Powerchute

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 18:44:36 GMT, G of Borg <G@ofBorg.com> wrote:

> G of Borg wrote:
>
>> What version of Powerchute are you running on your
>> NW 6.5 OES box? The agent in the Business edition
>> gives no feedback on the console like the older 4.X series.
>> JUst an added java screen blathering about serial communications.
>> I find it to be quite lame. I'd rather use the 4.X version.
>> Anyone doing that?

>
> <crickets> Wow...Nobody is running UPS monitoring?


There was discussion about a year ago, IIRC, about IP-issues relating to
the Powerchute monitor. Perhaps you can find some info by googling for
that conversation; it may have been in 6x.administration-tools rather than
here in 6x.install-upgrade.

/dps

--
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Powerchute

>
> There was discussion about a year ago, IIRC, about IP-issues relating
> to the Powerchute monitor. Perhaps you can find some info by
> googling for that conversation; it may have been in
> 6x.administration-tools rather than here in 6x.install-upgrade.
>
> /dps


Ok
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.