pyroboynroses Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problem connecting only iFolder client

Hi everyone,

I begn with iFolder 3.8 and I've a problem with connecting the client.

For information, I've 3 separate iFolder servers, two of them work perfectly !

So, on one, I can't connect the Windows Client, I've an error "iFolder can't connect, please check the informations" (translation from french).

If I try to connect on the web access, it's OK, no problem with that.

The Simias.log file says that the connexion is successful with the client but it's not...

I try to reinstall the server several times with simias-server-setup, ifolder-admin-setup and ifolder-web-setup but no effects.

If someone as already experienced this and solved this problem, thank you for your help.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
pyroboynroses Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Problem connecting only iFolder client

OK, so I've solved my problem after hours.

I tried to reinstall completly the server and then, it works !

To conclude, if your iFolder server doesn't work at the first time, don't try to debug, format and reinstall.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.