narcisgo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problema con multiples redirectores ??

Acabo de instalar el OES con Netware .
Tambien hay un Windows 2003 server en la red.

Los clients con Xp + Novell Client sp5.
Las unidades de red son F:/ para el servidor Windows i M:/ para el servidor Netware.

Tengo problemas de retraso de conectividad a las unidades del servidor cuando hay un tiempo de inactividad en el XP. e incluso en la apertura de archivos por ejemplo Excel.

Actuaciones que he provado.

Cliente de Novell: File Caching ----Inactive

Regedit:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\NetworkProvider\Order
El proveedor de NetWare "NetwareWorkstation"

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\NetwareWorkstation\NetworkProvider

DeviceName a "\Device\NetwareWorkstation"

pero sigo teniendo problemas.

Alguna idea gracias.....
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Marcel_Cox Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Problema con multiples redirectores ??

As I don't write spanish, I write my answer in English, and I hope that you understand it or find a way to translate it.

What you should try to do is disable the UNC path filer. You will find the option to configure this in the client properties when looking in the advanced settings.
0 Likes
narcisgo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Marcel, yes I understand your answer and I try it, but the problem it continues.
If yo have other on idea ,I am grateful for it to you.

The problem is when I have diferents Networkprovider
0 Likes
Marcel_Cox Absent Member.
Absent Member.

To further debug the problem, you would probably have to take a packet trace to see what the workstation really tries to do when the problem happens.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.