Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SAN storage

Either use Portlock Storage Manager to transfer it or VCU, IMO.

If it's "source" is traditional (but it sounds like yours is nss
already), then VCU would be what you want.

If it's already NSS, not sure if you can do VCU (can you VCU an already
converted volume?) but StorageManager should work fine.


In article <iQaBe.5007$>, zcollins@
(remove) says...
> I am installing a EMC/DELL SAN. I was wondering how I would go about
> transfereing the information from the sys pool/sys2 volume to the newly
> created pool.
> Would it be safe to assume, that i could ncopy the entire sys2
> volume/folder to the new pool to ensure user rights integrity? I dont
> want to re-do all of the users icons to point to a different path.
> Thanks in advance for any and all help!
> Zac

Labels (2)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.