Highlighted
ABach Contributor.
Contributor.

SSL Cert Create error: 49,168

Anyone run into a situation where you can't create an SSL Cert (eg SSL CertificateIP) using either C1 or PKIDiag?
Both return PKI errors: 49,168 (C1) or 49168 (Pkidiag). I can't find any reference to that code!

I have deleted and recreated the Security container, Certificate Authority, KAP, W0 all with no improvement.
Run SDIDiag with all the options, ensured the host server is trustee on all the above bits.
Also uninstalled and reinstalled Certificate Server software from NW65ProdSP8 CD
iManager doesn't help as Apache's not happy.

It's a 1-server (NW6.5 SP8), 2-user server and I'd just like some encryption on their Webaccess or POP3. Funny thing is, NoRM has a cached cert so it works encrypted, but there's no certs in the Tree (which is actually more like a shrub)

Any other tips from you veterans out there?
Any insiders who may know what the error message means?

Thanks as always for any help.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
ataubman Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SSL Cert Create error: 49,168

I can't find any reference to that error either, even internally. But one thing I can suggest is
iManager doesn't help as Apache's not happy.

running standalone iMan on a workstation.
NOVELL: Downloads - NetIQ iManager 2.7.7

Andrew C Taubman (Sorry, support is not provided via e-mail) Opinions expressed above are not necessarily those of Micro Focus.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.