Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This user does not have the correct credentials to authentic

Im trying to manage CIFS on a cluster node, and am getting the following error:

This user does not have the correct credentials to authenticate to the CIMOM client.

I have recreated the SSLCertificateDNS with help from the scripts but still cannot get CIFS to allow me to make changes, thoughts?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

obrieg;2216553 wrote:
Im trying to manage CIFS on a cluster node, and am getting the following error:

This user does not have the correct credentials to authenticate to the CIMOM client.

I have recreated the SSLCertificateDNS with help from the scripts but still cannot get CIFS to allow me to make changes, thoughts?

Can you manage the cluster itself? If not, then the Master Node is having issues.

If you can manage the cluster, and it's just CIFS, I think I've gotten that error before and had to manually restart CIFS.

What OES vesion and SP are you at?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I cannot manage the cluster, same error.

SLES 10.3 SP3
OES 2 SP3
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

There are a few TIDs on this error, you don't mention if you've gone through them or not. 7007187 and 3417215 for instance.

Andrew C Taubman (Sorry, support is not provided via e-mail) Opinions expressed above are not necessarily those of Micro Focus.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.