Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
558 views

User and other property pages not showing in C1

Hello,

I'm running C1 1.3.6 from an XPSP2 machine with C32 4.91SP2. I hadn't
needed to use C1 on this machine for some time so I was quite surprised
to bring it up to change a user's properties and find that the
properties page doesn't load. Other properties pages, too, but I do (for
example) get a properties page for Group objects.

I right-click, select properties, get a "wait" icon briefly, and no display.

I tried reinstalling C1, but no go.

I've seen similar postings in the ng, no solutions except maybe Java,
but I'm using Sun Java (build 1.5.0_06-b05) which is close to the latest
build (updated a couple of weeks ago).

Any ideas, anybody?

Thx,
Ken
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: User and other property pages not showing in C1

Ken McLeod wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm running C1 1.3.6 from an XPSP2 machine with C32 4.91SP2. I hadn't
> needed to use C1 on this machine for some time so I was quite
> surprised to bring it up to change a user's properties and find that
> the properties page doesn't load. Other properties pages, too, but I
> do (for example) get a properties page for Group objects.
>
> I right-click, select properties, get a "wait" icon briefly, and no
> display.
>
> I tried reinstalling C1, but no go.


Do you have the same issues on different machines ?
Try reinstalling your client


--
Cheers,
Edward
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: User and other property pages not showing in C1

Hi Edward,

Thanks, no, I don'y have the issue on other machines. I tried
reinstalling the client, but that didn't change anything.

-- Ken

Edward van der Maas wrote:
> Do you have the same issues on different machines ?
> Try reinstalling your client
>
>

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: User and other property pages not showing in C1

Ken McLeod wrote:

> Hi Edward,
>
> Thanks, no, I don'y have the issue on other machines. I tried
> reinstalling the client, but that didn't change anything.


Reimage the workstation ? I would have no clue, sorry 😞

--
Cheers,
Edward
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.