Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Windows 7 login scrpt issues

I've been having issues with my logon scripts on windows 7 Novell client sp1 IR5 SLP is running this only happens on windows 7 below is my login script:

SERVER-1
LOGIN-LGNWNT32-890: The specified server is unknown.
Your current context is springfield.ozarks
Your current tree is: GARYTREE
You are attached to server SERVER-1.
LOGIN-LGNWNT32-430: The following drive mapping operation could not be completed.

The error code was c00000be.
LOGIN-LGNWNT32-430: The following drive mapping operation could not be completed.

Drive S: = SERVER-2\SOFTWARE: \
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

"Login script drive mappings fail with errors on Windows 7"
http://www.novell.com/support/viewContent.do?externalId=7007909&sliceId=1

Regards
Rolf Lidvall
Swedish Radio (Ltd)

0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

We are having a similar issue, but TID#7007909 does not seem address the
"c00000be" error nor fix it.

>>> On 03/05/2011 at 11:29 AM, in message

<tivcp.21899$325.5124@kovat.provo.novell.com>, Rolf
Lidvall<rolf.lidvall@sr.se>
wrote:
> "Login script drive mappings fail with errors on Windows 7"
> http://www.novell.com/support/viewContent.do?externalId=7007909&sliceId=1

>
>
> Regards
> Rolf Lidvall
> Swedish Radio (Ltd)

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

In the other thread you "me too" posted on the end of, you said it affected your XP clients too. So you have a different issue than being discussed in either thread, and I recommend you start your own fresh thread with full problem and environment details. Thanks.

Andrew C Taubman (Sorry, support is not provided via e-mail) Opinions expressed above are not necessarily those of Micro Focus.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.