freire Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Windows Vista slow perfomance

Hi,

When I used the Windows XP with my Netware Server 6.5.7, the perfomance of the XP, making log in on the server and accessing to the files on the server was very good.
Now, I upgraded all our PC from XP to Vista, the netware server to SP8 and it takes a long time to make login on the server and accessing to the files on the server also.

There is any way to turn on this problem and speed up all the taskes of the Windows Vista PC's with the netware server 6.5.8?

I thank on advance any kind of help that you can give me.

Viegas
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
ataubman Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Windows Vista slow perfomance

You've posted this in the Admin Tools forum. Does that mean this slowness is only with COnsoleOne, or iManager, or something like that? If not, and you have general slowness with all operations, you need to post in the client forums.

Andrew C Taubman (Sorry, support is not provided via e-mail) Opinions expressed above are not necessarily those of Micro Focus.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.