Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

dns/dhcp console

Anyone figure anything out on the dns/dhcp console if you're all oes11
for dns/dhcp servers?

I'm having issues where I cannot edit my actual dhcp server from within
the console, neither 64bit windows nor 64bit linux consoles work.

--
Stevo
Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I had the same problem with fully patched OES11. I just rebuilt it but didn't patch. Works good. I've had some issues with fully patched OES11 with Java and anything related with it. So I just leave it un-patched for now.

-Hans

>>> On 8/6/2012 at 12:14 PM, in message <CXSTr.2760$If2.1177@kovat.provo.novell.com>, Stevo<steveSPAM@LESSccgov.net> wrote:

Anyone figure anything out on the dns/dhcp console if you're all oes11
for dns/dhcp servers?

I'm having issues where I cannot edit my actual dhcp server from within
the console, neither 64bit windows nor 64bit linux consoles work.

--
Stevo
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

http://forums.novell.com/novell/novell-product-discussion-forums/open-enterprise-server/oes-platform-independent/dns-dhcp/458656-re-dns-dhcp-app-no-longer-sees-dns-dhcp-server.html

Andrew C Taubman (Sorry, support is not provided via e-mail) Opinions expressed above are not necessarily those of Micro Focus.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ataubman sounds like they 'said':

>
> http://forums.novell.com/novell/novell-product-discussion-forums/open-
> enterprise-server/oes-platform-independent/dns-dhcp/458656-re-dns-dhcp
> -app-no-longer-sees-dns-dhcp-server.html

So my response to ataubman's comment is...

I only have one dhcp locator object in my tree. I can make changes,
etc to everything dhcp related in my tree, except for the dhcp server
itself.

--
Stevo
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OK, well as much as anything I was pointing you to the right forum - maybe re-post over there?

Andrew C Taubman (Sorry, support is not provided via e-mail) Opinions expressed above are not necessarily those of Micro Focus.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.