waynehorner Absent Member.
Absent Member.

gig: looking for a couple hours of netware consulting

looking for a couple hours of netware consulting

Hi, I hope its ok to ask here - I didnt see anything that said it was inappropriate.

I haven't played with netware in years.
I have an old arcserve tape that needs to be restored to an nss compresseed volume.
I have a 2008 server with narcserve that reads that tape.
I have a oes installed in vmware.
I am having trouble making them talk and getting the arcserve agent installed.

I would be happy to pay someone for a couple hours consulting time to help me get this working.

If this sounds like you then email me

thanks

wayneahorner@gmail.com
949 306 3725
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: gig: looking for a couple hours of netware consulting

assuming the backup has been taken in the glorious netware days it might be a quicker shot if you just install a netware VM as a temporary restore target.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.