Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

iFolder 3.7 Folder Sync fail and show"Server Unavailable"

Hi All
I install OES2 SP1 and all patches have update-to-date , when I testing ifolder that finding out some folder sync fail and show "Server Unavailable".
I sync one by one folder for testing the issue, find if a folder initial successfully, it will sync normal, bue initial fail, it always show the message (English show"Server Unabailable" ; Chinese show "三個項目未同步==> it means three items not sync, but I just a file in the folder")
Anyone has the same problem ? and could teach me how to fix it or re-sync again ?

wyldkao
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: iFolder 3.7 Folder Sync fail and show"Server Unavailable

I check the Simias.log , and find out a meeeage show "Simias.Server.SimiasCredentials - Code page big5 is not support on this machine."
Is the code page effect the folder sync?

wyldkao
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi!
Something like described here?:
http://forums.novell.com/novell-product-support-forums/ifolder/359647-ifolder-3-7-server-unavailable.html
Tried restart Apache2 service?
Alar.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi
Thanks for your kindly reply
but my condition is that some folders sync fine, but some folders fail(almost are Traditioinal Chinese naming.I am in taiwan, the windows's default language coding use Big5)

wyldkao
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.