Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

iFolder Missing Members

I have created an iFolder from the iFolder Linux client 3.2 which is synchronized to an iFolder OES Linux server also running 3.2. I have added several users to the folder with varying levels of access. Of these only 1 user (of the 6 invited) have accepted and setup the folder.

I have then created new users with iManager for iFolder and synchronized iFolder. It properly displays these users and I have created folders for the users. However, on the Linux workstation I am unable to now add these users to the iFolder share. When I click add the users aren't listed and are not searchable. I have closed and relaunched iFolder for Linux and it does not resolve the issue.

Has anyone else seen this, or does anyone else have any resolutions?

Ryan
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: iFolder Missing Members

In further testing it appears that only 1 account is unable to see the new users. Other users in Linux, Windows, and OSX are unaffected. The account in question cannot see these users authenticated to Linux or Windows.

Any ideas?

Ryan

>>> Ryan Kather<RDKath@Roushind.com> 01/30/06 01:11PM >>>

I have created an iFolder from the iFolder Linux client 3.2 which is synchronized to an iFolder OES Linux server also running 3.2. I have added several users to the folder with varying levels of access. Of these only 1 user (of the 6 invited) have accepted and setup the folder.

I have then created new users with iManager for iFolder and synchronized iFolder. It properly displays these users and I have created folders for the users. However, on the Linux workstation I am unable to now add these users to the iFolder share. When I click add the users aren't listed and are not searchable. I have closed and relaunched iFolder for Linux and it does not resolve the issue.

Has anyone else seen this, or does anyone else have any resolutions?

Ryan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.