6568593 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

iManager 2.7.3

Currently running NW65SP7. I installed the new iManager NPM's thru the iManager plugins via the web portal & since then I get this message when I try to use the Storage links ie Pools, Volumes etc.
"This user does not have the correct credentials to authenticate to the CIMOM client". I tried TID 3536588 but did not help.
Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
utman Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: iManager 2.7.3

You can try using iManager mobile. Othewise you probably will want to open up a call to delve into it.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.