terjejh Absent Member.
Absent Member.

iPrint for Linux client, Lexmark and HP

So far, we have only had iPrint working on OES2 Linux for Windows (XP) clients. On my openSUSE/SLED workstation I have had to setup local printing instead using CUPS and PPD for our networked Lexmark MF and PS laserprinter.

Now before installing a new HP Designjet T790PS plotter, I wonder if iPrint can be set up for Win7 clients plotting and by using HPLIP for plotting from Linux clients?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: iPrint for Linux client, Lexmark and HP

Using iManager in the iPrint section you can setup the Plotter and other Printers for network printing by creating: The Driver Store, Print Manager(s), Printer(s) and Driver Profile - - this would allow you to effective setup all for printing from Windows and SLED.

Leroy Joseph
Visual Click Software
(eDirectory Management and Reporting)
eDirectory Management and Reporting | DSRAZOR for eDirectory
0 Likes
terjejh Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank you, I'll give it a try.
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No problem and Good Luck!

Leroy Joseph
Visual Click Software
(eDirectory Management and Reporting)
eDirectory Management and Reporting | DSRAZOR for eDirectory
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.