dlietz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

import/export question

Is there a way to export and import individual dhcp zone and subnet objects to allow for staggered migration from one service object to another? When I use the export utility in the java console it only gives me the option to export all the data and if I edit the exported file to include only the zone/subnet data I want to move it gives an error saying the service object cannot be created.

This is OES11sp2, any assistance is appreciated.

Dan
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: import/export question

IIRC should It ask upon importing what zones to include..

--
Anders Gustafsson (NKP)
The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Have an idea for a product enhancement? Please visit:
https://www.novell.com/products/enhancement-request.html

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.