aubin_sav Absent Member.
Absent Member.

iprint jobs refused by printer

Hello,
since the update of my OES2 sp3 server all workstations that run iprint client (version 05.32.00) can not send job to printers.
we get an error message : "print job not processed". In the log we can see "job refused by printer".
The oes2 server runs the novell iprint server 6.3.2011.0909-0.7 x86_64.
I searched the forums but I could not find a similar case.

For the moment the only solution I found is to install the latest iprint client version, 05.74.00.....but.....

If someone could give me some tips....
Thanks
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
aubin_sav Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: iprint jobs refused by printer

No issue..... must install the latest iprint client because there has been much change in the code of the iprint server.
by against it is possible to use the iPrint Direct printing functionality waiting to update the workstations, see tid 7001343.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.