UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ncpcon files list - get error 152

Hi,

If I run under a OES 2 server the command

ncpcon files list f=[path to file]/[file]

I get the a error 152.

Also when I try the ncpcon file close command.

What means this error? How can I fix this?

If I enter the command

ncpcon files list v=[VOLUME]

the locked file is shown with correct information.

THX
Andre

Update:
On a other PC the command (also over putty) worked... ?!? We checked the path but there was NO(!) different!?!
We are very perplex... What to hell is this?!?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SOLVED!

The problem was that I used the path "/mnt/..." - this is the wrong way... :o(

My colleague used the path "/media/nss/..." - this is the right way... ;o)

Best regards
Andre

Hi
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yup...no mystery there. ncpcon demands the exact path and case of the path and file. If you have spaces it is even more fun!

--El

geissler;2205814 wrote:
SOLVED!

The problem was that I used the path "/mnt/..." - this is the wrong way... :o(

My colleague used the path "/media/nss/..." - this is the right way... ;o)

Best regards
Andre

Hi

El LaGrew elbert.lagrew#katun.com elagrew on twitter
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.