Madgwicks Absent Member.
Absent Member.

regular ABENDSA in Border Manager

We are experiencing regular abends on our Border Manager server. In the last 10 days it has abended about 6 times. On 2 separate occasions it has gone from working fine to abend 3 in a matter of minutes. It has also restarted itself after getting to abend 3 on one recent occasion.

Attached is a copy of the most recent Abend log, showing the server going into Abend 1.

Let me know if you need any other info or parts of the log.

Thanks in advance for any help....
Matt
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
jgray Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: regular ABENDSA in Border Manager

Madgwicks,

Looks like this issue has been around for awhile. What I would do is to update the server to at least SP7. There were some known issues with SP6 in NICI and NMAS that could cause sometthng like this. I know that the latest is SP8, but if you don't want to make the jump all the way, then I wouls go to aleast Sp7.

jgray
0 Likes
Madgwicks Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: regular ABENDS in Border Manager

jgray,

Thanks for that. I will give SP7 a go and see if that fixes it.

Matt
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.