Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

upload picture

Hi All

I have a OES 2018 server whihc has iManager 3.1.4 version.

I have a lab that need upload user picture...but If find a issue...when I upload it by using imanager..

the java loading will grow to 100% and keep about more than 5 mins....sometime upload failed...

Is it a known issue and whether I need upgrade iManager ??

uploadPicture.png

Thasnk!!

Wencheng

0 Likes
5 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

What's the size of the picture? Which format does it have? Which steps do you follow to upload the pics? Would you mind posting such a picture?

If you like it: like it.
0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

HI

this file is that I upload for testing...

it got the same issue that I descript.

Wencheng

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner

I can dupe this with 3.1.4 on OES2018SP1. Seems to work fine with 3.2.3 on OES2018SP2.

0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi

I upload other picture , almost well..but sometime fail (this testing picture fail 2 tiwce)

I just interesting...why upload a "small" to OES(eDirectory) will cause high java loaging and keep more than 5 -10 mins....

Wencheng

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner

As mentioned: this is an iManager issue (likely a buffersize one, but just a guess). You can even install a copy of iManager Workstation 3.2.0 on some sort of Windows, point it to your tree and upload the pics from there. Or connect to this iManager WS instance on port 48080 from your telephone via something like

http://ip.of-ws.running.imanager-mobile:48080/nps/servlet/webacc

Just DO NOT attempt to update an iManager instance running on OES itself with anything else than what delivered via the channels.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.