Highlighted
New Member.

Collecting FS metrics (via scope) for NAS mounts

Jump to solution

Hey everyone,

I've been given a task to create a report of peak filesystem utilization (high water mark) for different NAS mounts on specific servers.  I assumed that this data would be collected along side the local filesystem information by scopeux.    I've checked the parm file and it includes dev=all, so it should collect all device data.

When I run the report from the Reporter DB or a  filesystem table from OVPM I see all the local filesystems but none of the NAS mounts.  I'm collecting the FS_SPACE_UTIL metric.

Can someone clarify if the NAS mount metric data is collected along side the local filesystem metrics data?  Is there some other metric I should use instead?

Kudos to any assistance!

-Frank

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
New Member.

Re: Collecting FS metrics (via scope) for NAS mounts

Jump to solution
0 Likes
1 Reply
New Member.

Re: Collecting FS metrics (via scope) for NAS mounts

Jump to solution
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.