ahmed elmowafi_ Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OVPI 5.1 Report pack installation error

Hi All,
during the installation of report packs "device resources and SAA and MPLS-VPN" i faced a problem that it does not complete the installation and get me error which is attached and part of log file.
and during the same installation i installed IR and common property tables and threshold without any problem
Thanks in advance
Ahmed
0 Likes
3 Replies
Max ON_1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: OVPI 5.1 Report pack installation error

Hello,

What version of RNS have you ?
IR is installed and is it works for collect data ?....Which Database's working ?
0 Likes
ahmed elmowafi_ Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RNS 11 (May 2006)
and the databse is Sybase
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

It looks like the expected value for K_Customer.dsi_key_id of '2' has not been set. K_Customer.dsi_key_id = 2 is expected to be 'All Customers'

If no other Report Packs which use Common Properties have been installed you might get away with updating K_Customer, e.g.

(and I'm guessing this is Oracle?)

update K_Customer set dsi_key_id = 2 where cust_name = 'All Customers';
update K_Customer set dsi_key_id = 1 where cust_name = 'Customer Unassigned';

If these updates fail for some reason (or you are on Sybase) then try uninstalling and reinstalling Common Properties then check the value of K_Customer.dsi_key_id after installation.

C.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.