Highlighted
Alexcg Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OVPI Java error in reports DevRes

Hi everybody,
I installed an OVPI on w2k3 oracle 9.2.0.5 and when i look on my nrt dev res report and in other DevRes report i get the message "an error ocurred" particulary on the hour graphs, did i lost a path or else?

any help will be appreciated.
thx
AlexcG
just trying to learn
Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Venugopal Palan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: OVPI Java error in reports DevRes

You might need to check website.log during the time you browse the report and error occured.

This could of several factors; also its good to re-start the jrun - webserver and give a try again...

HTH

Cheers, Amar.
0 Likes
Alexcg Absent Member.
Absent Member.

THX Amarnath

I did the restart of services but id didn't work,
the problems on the was are the error messages but in the builder and the viewer i cannot open the reports, i am reinstalling and i let you know what happens

Regards
AlexcG
just trying to learn
0 Likes
Venugopal Palan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Did you check for error message in website.log? Any catches there? May be you could share website.log to work out more...

At this stage I would suggest to debug the issue rather than for fresh installation.

Cheers, Amar.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.