rrhkrs Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

OVPI NNM integration Problem

Jump to solution
Hi,

I have same problem in the NNM OVPI integration. When OVPI execute the nnm_event.pro. There has some error during relate to the category and severity list import.(see attachment). Any can help to solve?

Thanks
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: OVPI NNM integration Problem

Jump to solution
Did you reboot? This is definitely the same error I had with NNM 7.51 on Windows. The wrong perl was executing the script which rendered the HASH(0x....) instead of the values.

I'd tried previously just restarting the ICO_RNS service but it made no difference, rebooting was the only option.

What is your PATH currently set to?
0 Likes
5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
Rhys,

Check that {NNM Home}\bin\perl\bin is in your PATH prior to any other directories then reboot.

I believe the NNM system is picking up the wrong perl.exe

C.
0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution
I check the path is correct. Any another solution?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
Did you reboot? This is definitely the same error I had with NNM 7.51 on Windows. The wrong perl was executing the script which rendered the HASH(0x....) instead of the values.

I'd tried previously just restarting the ICO_RNS service but it made no difference, rebooting was the only option.

What is your PATH currently set to?
0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution
Hi C.M.S,

After reboot the nnm server. I try to run "trend_proc -f %OVPI_HOME%/scripts/nnm_event.pro". The log now show the nnm server did not return any event data. Is that normal?
0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution
download patch to replace OV_HOME/bin/ovpi_agg_evtdump.ovpl in nnm server.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.