Richard Graham_1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OVPI creating weekly tables

Jump to solution
Hi there everyone,

I need to produce some reports, based on weekly data. The Internet Service Report Pack I am using supplies daily and monthly information, so I examined the trendtimer.sched, resolved the correct .pro files, then identified the relevant sum/teel files (monthly varieties) and modifed them to write weekly data to some new weekly tables.

As an example; I am trying to get the data from SDOVIS to my new table SWOVIS and have used the SMOVIS sum and teel files as my starting point.

All appears to work fine, but I am getting no data in the tables. I have broken down each step, run them manually from the command line (with debugging at 3) and they appear to run perfectly, just no data in the tables.

I have attached a zip archive, containing the weekly sum file, the weekly teel file and the output of 'trend_sum -d 3 -f week_OVIS.sum'.

Can anyone see where I am going wrong?

Thanks,

Richard

Are we there yet?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: OVPI creating weekly tables

Jump to solution
Richard,

Do you have sufficient data in your daily table in order for the weekly data to be aggregated? You would require data from at least one day in the previous week and data from Tuesday in the current week (as the default week starts on Monday).

C.
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: OVPI creating weekly tables

Jump to solution
Richard,

Do you have sufficient data in your daily table in order for the weekly data to be aggregated? You would require data from at least one day in the previous week and data from Tuesday in the current week (as the default week starts on Monday).

C.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.