Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
vikasbondarde Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Third party Weblink integration with HPPI web link

Hello Friends,

Working on one requirnment  where third party web tool need to integrate with HPPI.

I have few concerns:-

1) Auto login is possible in HPPI?

2) What parameters need to send from third party web tool to HPPI.

Third party tools are having data relatd to circuits and in HPPI they wants to see interface utilization report.

For auto login I configure Web Access Server using URL authentication method for one specific user but it got reflect to all HPPI users.

Can we configure it to only one specific user?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor.. Bill Hassell Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: Third party Weblink integration with HPPI web link

HPPI?

Are you referring to the hppi script in HP-UX for managing printers?

Bill Hassell, sysadmin
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hi Bill,

I am not referening for the script for managing printers.

I want to integrate one of  third party web tool with  HPPI to see interface utilization repprt.

For eg. For Node ABD customer wants to see the inteface utilization report.
This node ABC is displayed on his web link, when he click on the node ABC it has to redirect to HPPI weblink to see the inteface report.

While doing this what parameter need to set at backend on customer weblink which pass the correct information and view the interface utilization report for Node ABC

for eg:- r_node name etc etc

0 Likes
Contributor.. Bill Hassell Contributor..
Contributor..

Sorry, I wasn't very clear.

What is HPPI? Does it run on HP-UX?

Bill Hassell, sysadmin
0 Likes
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Yes, It's HP Performace Insight 5.41 running on HP-UX.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.