Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
MohammadF Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

failed to authenticate OPSA ZooKeeper path while running the post installation script

Hello Experts,

I am tryign to complete the postinstall conmfiguration of OpsA 3.04 and it is stuck in " Notifying the whitelist..". After checking the opsa.log I found the follwoing error:

failed to authenticate OPSA ZooKeeper path. Deployment is still not updated by ZK. Going to retry up to 1 minute.

Do you have any idea about this error? I found on the support portal this link but they said to conatct the support!

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/doc/KM03241485

Best Regards,

Malfaraj

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: failed to authenticate OPSA ZooKeeper path while running the post installation script

OBA postinstall problems could have several different root causes, such as for example poor name resolution between hosts or firewalld not being disabled. An additional complexity is that when postinstall fails, it can be difficult to "reset" the systems into a state that would allow postinstall to be re-executed successfully. Therefore, it would be a good idea to file a formal Support call to get assistance from Micro Focus working through this type of problem.

Having said that, if you identify the issue that caused the postinstall failure and you are installing "from scratch", then there is a procedure you can run to fully uninstall your systems to start over. I discussed this in an earlier post at: https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Operations-Analytics-User/ops-collector-config-fails/m-p/1673485/highlight/true#M178

0 Likes
MohammadF Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: failed to authenticate OPSA ZooKeeper path while running the post installation script

Thanks Dougg fir the support.

I'll strat conversation with the support about that,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Manjunath_J Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi Mohamad,

Did you find out the solution for this?If yes please let us know because we are also facing the same issue.

Regards,

Pranav R N

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.