APM Support with MSSQL AlwaysOn related to QCCR1I131129

Idea ID 2770530

APM Support with MSSQL AlwaysOn related to QCCR1I131129

Provide an offcial statement of APM support for MSSQL - AlwaysOn feature.

We have recent request for this ER and after I submitted CPE  OCTIM19G766292 I was advised from R&D that this ER should go trough the Idea Exchange portal, there for I submit it here as well.

Summary:

We are trying to install APM on a new environment. 1 APM server / 1 DB Server. The Database is MIcrosoft Azure based and so it is running in an AlwaysOn Cluster of MSSQL Server. As described in the following article "https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/doc/KM02534080" there is a workaround to get it up and running within SQLServer with AlwaysOn cluster. But we don't have the possibility to use this workaround because we are in an "SQL Server on Azure" environment and don't have the possibility to stop the cluster functionality. We also found this Enhancement Request: QCCR1I131129 which is in action status.

So, the question is, if and when will be MSSQL Server with AlwaysOn Cluster be supported ?

So the main query here us to know the status of the Enhancement Request QCCR1I131129 which has already been raised 2 years ago ? https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/doc/KM03189130

Thank you!

1 Comment
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.