Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.

APM typical server will consume over 8GB memory

APM typical server will consume over 8GB memory

testsc.png

Hi team,

When I install APM typical environment, I can see that the needed memory is over 8GB (8294MB) with  the above server-deployment, as guide says that 8GB is ok, so we need to update the guide.

So could you please kindly help me check it?

1 Comment
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Hi, the actual amount of memory required depends on the number of applications you are monitoring. Can you share details about your environment.

You can also use the Deployment Calculator to verify: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/doc/KM03161788

Thanks

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.