Add KPI overtime user reports in OMi

Idea ID 2699713

Re: Add KPI overtime user reports in OMi - Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

My current client is planning to migrate their BSM platform to OBM. They heavily rely on the BSM user report function to email out the KPI overtime report to their business group. Also, in the KPI overtime reports, all CITs and KPIs are customized ones.

Do we have a plan to add the user report (KPI overtime) feature in OBM?

If yes, when can this feature be available in OBM?

If no, what OOTB features can be used for a scheduled KPI overtime report with minimum scripting?

Thanks for your help,

Kevin

5 Comments
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Kevin,

Do you mean they will be decommissioning BSM completely? What KPI's and so on do you currently consume in the reports? I've attached a KPI over time report that is run in OBM.KPI_over_Time.JPG

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Thanks a lot for your reply. Much appreciate it.

My customer has a full customized BSM environment which is out of normal support, so the plan is to move to OBM and decommission BSM. There are two features this customer requires for their customized KPIs/HIs (created for their unique CIT, e.g. AAA device status), one is CI status dashboard which OBM has, and another is the scheduled KPI overtime report via email to the business group. I think OBM does offer KPI overtime dashboard, but doesn't have scheduled user report function (e.g. email out last day KPI overtime report in PDF) which is available in BSM.

Is there a way to schedule a job to convert the OBM KPI overtime report into PDF or CSV format and email it out?

Thanks again,

Kevin

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Thanks a lot Kara!

Dear colleagues, please vote to have the KPI overtime user report enabled in OBM. 🙂

Best Regards,

Kevin

Hello Kara and product team,

More clients are asking for this overtime email report feature. Has this idea been accepted by Lab and scheduled to add it into the next product release? If yes, can we have the estimated delivery time?

Thanks,

Kevin

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.