BPM 952 truClient-Web scripts replay in BPM

Idea ID 2815934

BPM 952 truClient-Web scripts replay in BPM

0 Votes

Hello All,
as there is an old issue in BPM 9.52 (and earlier) regarding Truclient Web scripts, i would like to create the CR.

BPM 9.52 does not replay TC and TC-WEB scripts when running as a SYSTEM user (once you just run it from Start Menu).
As a workaround, You need to run BPM as a process from command line, which is just rediculous, as user needs to be logged-in full-time with command line opened.

It would be nice to have this Vugen/BPM protocol running properly.

Kind Regards
jakub zabijak

3 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Even if the BPM runs as SYSTEM user,

you can specify the BPM instance to run as a specific user.

In BPM Admin UI go to the Instance configuration tab and enter a user in the section "Run as specific user".

You also need to login to the BPM machine with this user at least once (via RDP for example), so that the Windows user profile gets created.

With that TC scripts can be replayed.

Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

this is MF's statement not so far a long time ago

Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 8:34 AM
To: **PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED**
Subject: RE: BPM 9.52 - Truclient web script window size case: SD02729095

===============================================

Hi Jakub,

Thank you for the reply.

1. All the true client scripts have to run as a process if you have issue/s, no  matter if they are TC web or something else. This is the case since years, but if you want something to change in regards to this you can log this as “ER” and eventually this will be fixed in a new version of the product. I can see that you have tried everything already, like running the instance as a specific user, however this is how the product works by design so I don’t think there is much left that we can try.
  2. [.................]

Regards,

Bobi

===============================================

KR

jakub

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Well, the statement is:

>>All the true client scripts have to run as a process if you have issue/s.

All I can say is, that all my TruClient Scripts are running fine, even if BPM runs as Service under SYSTEM User -> I don't have issues with that.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.